Equipment UPDATE #5


Thank you for all of the support and positive feedback. I have met some amazing people over the last couple of weeks that have been so encouraging, especially two elderly people who I talked too about my project. It is not just what they said, but it was as if they were talking directly to me on a much deeper level… the elderly talk from experience, and I am grateful for the advice.

I have added some more equipment to my kit. I also have some wooden spoons arriving shortly. I have been thinking about what I need to cook with and how great it will be to be eating some wild food fresh from the ocean, I cant wait. Below is the added equipment- Mark

1 x Solar Shower
1 x Paring Knife
1 x Hiking Frying Pan (Thrift)
2 x Light Weight Bowls (Thrift)
1 x Coffee Press
I x Mixed lot of Cutlery (Thrift)
1 x Set of Wooden Spoons (on the way)